Now more than ever: The Essential Insurance You Need is Just a Few Clicks Away!
Face it, these are tough times. You may be feeling scared, uncertain or vulnerable because of Health risks. Job risks. Financial risks. These are all legitimate concerns. On top of that, if you are like most Americans, you either don’t have the insurance you NEED, or you don’t have enough. What should you do?
Step 1 – Don’t Panic. Take a Deep Breath. Let’s start with Health
The best way to put your mind at ease is to get the facts, and then make decisions that are best for your needs right now. Here’s what you need to examine:
Your Health (Medical) Insurance Coverage
Identify your current health coverage. It is available in different ways.
Examples are listed below:
- Employer group coverage (company plan) or retirement benefit
- Private insurance (including Covered CA and Affordable Care plans),
- Government-assisted plans (MediCal, Medicaid)
- Medicare (for 65 and above and some people with disabilities)
One (or more) of the above should apply.
If you’ve recently had any change in job status or loss of income, you may have additional options, such as COBRA or a Special Enrollment eligibility to acquire new insurance, with subsidies to lower or eliminate premium costs.
Note: Hospitals are not turning away patients during the COVID-19 emergency, but it’s still important to have coverage Not sure what you have or what you’re options are? Click here to speak to a licensed insurance professional (no cost/no obligation!)
Step 2 – Work with a Pro to See What’s Right for You and Your Situation
Problem #1: there are lots of answers online, but the best options may be hard to decipher, and plans and requirements vary by location
Problem #2: You could get the wrong coverage, or overpay for coverage, or be missing out on key information
Problem #3: It’s so confusing. And the situation with the media is not helping
Solution: Work with a licensed LifeTree Insurance Specialist. It doesn’t cost you a penny, but it can help you find the best solution for your situation, and it could potentially save you a bundle! (Agents are paid by the insurance companies, not by you the client).
Step 3 – Choose from One of the Many Ways to Get Signed Up
In these unprecedented times, with a shutdown of businesses and strict social distancing requirements, you may be afraid about signing up for coverage. Here are some of the many ways to do a consultation or an enrollment
- Phone Call – Discuss your needs and determine options. Easy
- Text – We can send and exchange info direct to your cellphone
- FaceTime, Zoom or Skype – a video conference call – (virtually)
- Screen Sharing – Connecting directly to your computer or laptop
- Email, fax or regular mail – most documents can be transmitted
electronically or by US mail.
- In-person appointments – sanitized, strict social distancing
requirements will be followed
We are currently licensed and certified to do business in California, Nevada and New Jersey. Other states, please inquire. CA: 0F24852 NV: 3535016 NJ: 3000732601